Convert Facebook Profile to Facebook Page: As you all know that Facebook is one of the most popular social networking sites that provide individual identity in digital form. At the same time, Facebook also provides pages for promoting business and organization. This is because there are more stout features available on Facebook pages for enterprises and organizations and are appropriate enough to meet business needs. But it can be still seen that various companies and recruiting agencies use a personal Facebook profile for business promotion.
How to convert your Facebook Profile to a Business Page
Step 1: Make a Backup of Your Profile Data
download all your Facebook data before you convert your profile to a page.
1. Go to your Account’s Menu from the top right section of the Facebook page and choose the Settings option.
2. Now, click on the “Your Facebook Information” link on the left-hand Facebook page section, then click on View option under the Download your information section.
3. Now under Request copy, choose the data Range if you want to filter the data by dates or keep the default options autoselected then click on Create File button.
4. A dialogue box will appear informing “A copy of your information is being created”, wait for the file to be created.
5. Once the file is created, Download the data by navigating to Available Copies and then click on Download.
5 Ways to Delete Multiple Facebook Messages
Step 2: Modify the Profile Name & Address
Note that the new business page (converted from your Facebook profile) will have the same name as your profile. But if your Facebook profile has more than 200 friends then you won’t be able to change the name of the business page once it gets converted. So if you need to alter the name, make sure you change the name of your Profile page before the conversion.
To Change Profile Name:
1. Go to the Accounts menu from the top-right corner of the Facebook page then choose Settings.
2. Now, in the “General” tab click on the “Edit” button under the Name option.
3. Type a suitable name & click on the Review Change button.
To Change Address:
1. Under your cover photo, click the “Edit Profile” button on the timeline.
2. A pop-up will appear, click on the Edit Bio then add new information based on your business and click on the Save button to save your changes.
How to make your Facebook Account more secure?
Step 3: Convert your Personal Profile to Business Page
From your profile page, you can manage Other Pages or Groups. But before you convert your profile to a business page make sure that you assign a new admin to all your existing Facbook pages.
visit this link .
2. Now on the next page click on the “Get started” button.
2. On the Page category step, choose the categories for your Business page.
3. On Friends and followers step, select the friends which would like your page.
4. Next, select Videos, Photos, or Albums to be copied on your new page.
5. Finally, in the fourth steps review your choices and click on the “Create Page” button.
6. Finally, you will note that your Business page has been created.
The Ultimate Guide to Manage Your Facebook Privacy Settings
Step 4: Merge Duplicate Pages
If you have any business page which you would like to merge with your new Business page then follow the below steps:
1. Go to the Accounts menu from the top-right corner of the Facebook page then select the Page you want to merge.
2. Now click on the Settings which you will find at the top of your Page.
3. Scroll down and look for the Merge Pages option and click on Edit.
3. A menu will appear then click on Merge Duplicate Pages link.
Note: Type the password of your Facebook account to verify your identity.
4. Now on the next page, enter the names of two pages you want to Merge and click on Continue.
5. After completing all the above steps, your pages will be merged.
Hide Your Facebook Friend List from Everyone
That’s all you need to know how to convert Facebook Profile to a Business Page. But if you still think that this guide is missing something or you like to ask something, please feel free to ask your queries in the comment section.